Creative Thinking Skill [ Assignment 3 ]

0 Comments
Not a design student? Don't know what means by Six Thinking Hats? Don't worry, let me introduce this six thinking colour hats: 


So what is our Six Thinking Hats about? 

To invent something. Something that human haven't invent yet. Something that doesn't exist. 

Creative Thinking Skill at its finest. LOL. 

Anyway, we have to combine to elements to for example;  pencil firestater. 

Here comes a little of my ideas;





First I want to say thanks cause everyone say all of my idea's names are "adorable". HAHA. 

Mr Charles choose my Summer Shoes which yes is what I wanted. So we started to do SCAMPER on our choosen idea. 

What is SCAMPER? See below; 






After weeks of sketching ideation, finally comes to the most important part of the assignment : FUSE!

And this basically means that bringing our idea into real life. Like. REAL. LIFE. INVENTING.

Yes. So tbh it took me really long time to roughly know how to make a shoe shape and the fabric and colours I need to use. After many trials and failures, I finally manage to make a little out of it, like yeah, I kind of make a "shoe" out of my own invention and bare hands. 



Looks like it's only a normal shoes? Heh heh you are very wrong. Let me show you in the next post. Stay tune!



You may also like

No comments: